domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

Emptiness...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Everything is so empty around me... 

It is sometimes so hard to wish for a dream to come true, for a thing, just a small thing to happen, the kind of thing that will change your life forever, and after wishing... Nothing. Just emptiness. What you wished for is gone, far gone, and you see yourself there, lying naked, or at least feeling naked, shivering, trembling,...


I feel the tower of my little castle is falling apart and I know I can not stop it. I feel I can do nothing to avoid it. Sitting on the throne I just can wait for the whole damn thing to collapse and take me down with it. Cause without my fortress, I'm nothing, I'm no one. 

Only darkness, only emptiness... 

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



1 comentario:

Nabiha dijo...

como siempre todo lo que escribes es una belleza :-) me alegro de leerte de nuevo besos :)